Tianming Community Development
We have lived and worked in China for seven years now. Our objective is to bring love to those in need, by caring and giving in practical ways as needs come to our attention. Many in China still live in poverty conditions. Small villages in the interior have no real plumbing or other taken-for-granted needs. Some orphanages in China are desperate for many of the basic needs such as clothing, medical and dental care, education needs, as well as the toys and things children need to have better quality of life. Students who are required to pay for their education past Grade 6 cannot afford the education.
We visit orphanages with all we can bring, sponsor students to go to school, bring a doctor or dentist care to isolated places, volunteer where we are needed and bring together people who can help with those in need.
You can find out more about us here.
Tianming Top Ten
why we do what we do - Mail-out Program
1. Because we can't be everywhere at once.
2. Because we believe in reuse, reduce, recycle.
3. Because we miss our friends.
4. Because we are His hands.
5. Because they need it.
6. Because we have nothing better to do (NOT!)
7. Because we love them.
8. Because it's always nice to get something unexpected in the mail.
9. Because not everyone has a Mom to do it for them.
10. Because we want to!!!
Jenine and Rebecca with bags for Mail-out to Annui.