Tianming Children's Charity
We have lived and worked in China for seven years now. Our objective is to bring love to those in need, by caring and giving in practical ways as needs come to our attention. Many in China still live in poverty conditions. Small villages in the interior have no real plumbing or other taken-for-granted needs. Some orphanages in China are desperate for many of the basic needs such as clothing, medical and dental care, education needs, as well as the toys and things children need to have better quality of life. Students who are required to pay for their education past Grade 6 cannot afford the education.
We visit orphanages with all we can bring, sponsor students to go to school, bring a doctor or dentist care to isolated places, volunteer where we are needed and bring together people who can help with those in need.
Nanjing Volunteer Opportunities - * visit Senior's Centers * Play and therapy programs in local orphanages * English activities in Migrant schools. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are having a fundraiser in October - for our kids - all 180+ of them that we sponsor and support! We are so excited because we are reaching out to both the expat and Chinese community - come on out and have some fun if you're in Nanjing!
- Anhui - Sept - Two day trip is planned for September. Sixty donated chicks are alive and well.
- Pastor Zhao's health is in need of prayer. He continues his selfless work for his orphans. We visited this spring.
- Nanjing - Sept - Visiting to the Senior's centre continues
- Awesome news! The government of China is now allowing westerners to volunteer in their orphanages. Gao Cun is a government run orphanage for 400 mentally challenged ages 4 - 65 years old, We are visiting soon with 14 volunteers.
- Nepal - Sept - Helen is planning on visiting Bimala and Ianna School in Nepal.